Monday, January 2, 2012

Steam Holiday Sale Finale

Last night I was able to make a decision on game purchases for the Steam Holiday Sale.  Having a spending ceiling of $30 ended up forcing my hand, with the final list being:
  • Dead Space 2 - $9.99
  • Oddboxx (all four Oddworld games) - $3.74
  • Portal 2 - $7.49
  • Avadon - $4.99
  • X3: Albion Prelude - $9.99
  • Terraria - $2.49
 Unfortunately, the last sale included Portal 2 75% off, so my hand was forced.  Avadon and the Oddboxx fell by the wayside again, primarily because I couldn't pass up such Portal 2 at such a great price.  Sorry, guys, better luck next time.

Finally, since the Steam Sale is nearly at a close (it concludes at 1pm EST), the Epic Holiday Giveaway is at hand.   All the prizes look tasty, but the one I'm looking at (and every other hopeful) is the Grand Prize: Every single game on Steam!  Man, that would be hardcore.  I could officially retire from looking at sales for the next few years, along with deleting quite a few games from my wishlist (which starting to get ridiculous).

Good luck, everyone.

UPDATE: Ahhh!  Don't forget to touch-up your Wishlist, as the first and second prices coincide with the top ten and five games (respectively) on your wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment