Thursday, December 15, 2011

What Happened?

Wow.  Needless to say, I've been doing other things.  It started with game purchases on Steam, then escalated with school.  Oh, well.  I've been playing Episodes From Liberty City sporadically, but the game I've been playing more often than most is the Testing New Computers game.  Well, I guess new in the context of this post is a relative term, as I work for a computer remarketing company, so nothing I have access to is new.

Back to games.  While I did play and beat GTAIV, I never played much of Lost and Damned, and nothing of Gay Tony.  So far everything seems good, though I couldn't help but notice that there is a Full Monty about five or six hours into Lost and Damned.  Sure, this is old news at this point (it was released almost three years ago), but when you don't expect it the sudden appearance of a swinging dick is quite shocking.  Also I killed Brian, the butt-sniffing lackey.  While on a mission to kill(?) him I rounded a corner and saw him standing there with arms raised in defense.  I was so trigger happy I gave him about three rounds with my auto-loading shotgun before I could stop my traitor hands.  He looked like he was trying to say something, but now I may never know (I refuse to look anything up about this game until I finish it).

Once I get my new/old rig running >85% I'll likely have more impressions.  Then again, maybe not.  Is Lost and Damned a one trick pony?  Does it have anything more to offer than male nudity and a single choice?  Stay tuned.  Or don't, I don't give a whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment